Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti: a true "ripper off-er"


This is my blog about how Colletti Motorsports has lied to me, broken promises, overcharged me for parts, did bad work, and refused to pay for damages.

Colletti Motorsports likes to tell people I am trying to extort money from him.  Really?  Would someone go through all this trouble for a few thousand dollars?  Or would it be because of the opening comment and all the evidence I have presented?

Below is the next email I sent him.  Can you imagine how upset you'd be if you just spent $8000.00 to have your engine rebuilt in 3 months, then it takes 2 years to get it back and you find out the head gaskets have blown and you have to pay $1200.00 to fix it?  And not only that, the car was never fully finished?  Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti never tuned it and got only about half the horsepower he claimed he could get me.  I asked him several times to please put the miles on it himself and tune it.  He could have put the car on the dyno and ran it for a day and had the miles put on it but he just would not do it.  Like I said before, I think he knew or was afraid his work was no good and just wanted me out of there since he knew I was in Florida now.  I was also having to pay another mechanic to look over his work and get more horsepower out of it which Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti was paid to do.  

I was upset on hearing that the head gaskets were bad.  (And at this point, I did not know yet that the cam and camshaft bearing was bad as well.)  Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti should have looked into the matter like a true professional would do.  Instead he sends only one email saying he does not warranty race engines.  I am sure his customers would like to know that even if the car breaks down right after barely putting miles on it, he will not reimburse you.  And that is what this blog is for.  

I was really upset at this point that this was happening.  I was reliving all of Steve (the "ripper off-ers") Colletti's failure.



8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The racing people that know Colletti Motorsports, know to stay away from this place. There are a lot of upset customers out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really believe that. A guy on Honda Tech said the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I support you as do many others I know and talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lending you my support as well. Not only does Colletti Motorsports cheat consumers, they cheat on the race track as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are with you. Colletti Motorsports has been pushing their corruption on our city for too long now.

    ReplyDelete