Monday, April 21, 2014

My second choice (not Colletti Motorsports)

My second choice was Millet's Automotive (aka Millet's Engines) in Piqua, OH.  They had rebuilt the motor in my Buick when I was on leave from the Navy in 1999, as I have said previously.  I knew if I took it to Millet's, It would be there for a long time.  They did my car in 3 weeks before, but that was a special circumstance and I did not have any special circumstances this time.  When I was on leave from the Navy, they promised me the car would be done in 3 weeks and they were true to their word, unlike Colletti Motorsports (the "ripper off-ers").  I knew from previous times, I had gone to Millet's, they were always busy. I would have weighed Millet's more heavily, had I known that they have a dyno now.  When my engine was first done by them, they did not have the dyno. I should have looked into that. If I would have, and chose Millet's, I would not be writing this now but instead enjoying my car. 

After getting my car back from Colletti Motorsports (the "ripper off-ers"), I took it right to KDK Performance.  There they found the head gaskets were blown, the camshaft was flat, and the front camshaft bearing was bad. I told Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti this and he refuses to acknowledge me.



No comments:

Post a Comment