Friday, April 4, 2014

Continued professionalism by me. Continued unprofessionalism by Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti

This is my blog about how Colletti Motorsports has lied to me, broken promises, overcharged me for parts, did bad work, and refused to pay for damages.

For those friends of Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti who believe him and think I am disgruntled and full of crap, read the blog and see the evidence. I am disgruntled.  If the car would have been ok, I would still be upset with Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti but I could have lived with it. What I can't live with is that I paid $8000.00 for a bad engine and Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti refuses to pay for it.  How would you feel if you asked for the car to be done in 3 months, it takes two years, you don't trust his work so you take it to a new mechanic, find out the work is bad, and then Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti refuses to pay for it? I think anyone would be upset.

Even at this point, I was upset but still being professional and Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti was still being unprofessional.  Let's look at the next email I sent him (below). Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti got his money and ripped me off, now he doesn't car. That's what it is, short and simple.








10 comments:

  1. Rumor has it that Steve Colletti has a gambling problem, along with loving prostitutes, drugs, and alcohol. He has been ripping people off on a small scale for years. Looks like he is stepping up his scams and people are starting to take notice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Wow. Well that explains a lot then.

      Delete
  2. It's nice to see someone finally standing up to this immoral creep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I think he finally took it too far. Unfortunately it was me.

      Delete
  3. I am leaving a comment to help your blog. Colletti Motorsports screwed me over too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I support you as do many others I know and talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lending you my support as well. Not only does Colletti Motorsports cheat consumers, they cheat on the race track as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are with you. Colletti Motorsports has been pushing their corruption on our city for too long now.

    ReplyDelete