Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The highly unprofessional Steve (the "ripper off-er) Colletti (part 2)

Here is another quote from Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti's Better Business Bureau response:

"Mr. Olds was, to put it politely, a very difficult customer. He acquired an old 1987 Buick Grand National which barely ran, and wanted it made into, essentially, a race car."

Apparently, a "difficult" customer to them is one who expects the owner to keep his word and be professional. Also you would expect that if a professional company ruined your car's motor, they would pay for their mistakes. I received broken promises, unprofessional work, and no reimbursement from their work that immediately went bad upon receiving my car. This makes me a "difficult" customer.

In their BBB statement, they say I acquired an old 1987 Buick Grand National. I have owned this car since around 1998 and it is very well taken care of. The first time snow has ever touched the paint of my vehicle, since I have owned it, was in their possession. This to me, shows they never even listened or cared to what I had to say. They did not care about getting to know their customer and all they wanted was my money.

Also, I did not want a race car. Buick Grand Nationals have a reputation for being fast and daily drivers. This is what I wanted, not a race car. Had they listened to me, they would have known this. Or Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti just wanted to lie in his Better Business Bureau statement to make himself look better. Either way it shows his unprofessionalism and incompetence.

No comments:

Post a Comment