Thursday, April 3, 2014

camshaft had gone bad too

This is my blog about how Colletti Motorsports has lied to me, broken promises, overcharged me for parts, did bad work, and refused to pay for damages.

When I had found out the head gaskets were blown, I was really upset.  And then when Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti said he would basically not pay for it, it really made me more upset.  But I was willing to let it go, basically with just a bad review and filing some consumer reports.

But what made me insanely upset is when I found out that not only were the head gaskets no good, the camshaft and front camshaft bearing had gone bad as well.  And all this just from driving it from his shop in Ohio to the new mechanic in Florida.  At this moment, the shop in Florida still has my car.  With the head gaskets and camshaft going bad, there could be some major damage to my engine. And obviously Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti is to blame and he just doesn't care.  If he cared, he would have contacted me and asked how he could rectify the situation, but he didn't.  I wouldn't expect an unprofessional person as he is to contact me.

So I am still wondering if there is more damage to my engine.  I really hope there isn't.  I really do. Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti has screwed me over way too much already.  But with water and metal shavings in the oil, it just might need some major work.  At least a good mechanic is handling it this time.  One that won't screw me over like Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti did.




4 comments:

  1. I am leaving a comment to help your blog. Colletti Motorsports screwed me over too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support you as do many others I know and talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lending you my support as well. Not only does Colletti Motorsports cheat consumers, they cheat on the race track as well.

    ReplyDelete