Sunday, April 20, 2014

My first choice (not Colletti Motorsports)

My first choice, in having the engine rebuilt in my 1987 Buick Grand National, was KDK Performance in Orlando, FL. They are the ones who are currently fixing Colletti Motorsports's bad work. Also while living in Florida, when I was in the Navy, and later in South Carolina, this is the only place I let service my car.  KDK serviced it from approximately 1998-2003. I was living in Ohio at the time of considering the rebuild (I am now living in Florida) and I would have had to ship the car to Florida because it was not running and drivable.  I knew KDK would be expensive and also the shipping would be expensive.

After getting my car back from Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti, I felt I could not trust his work and  I took my car straight to KDK Performance.  There they found the head gaskets were blown, the camshaft was flat, and the front camshaft bearing was bad.  I told Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti this and he refuses to acknowledge me.



No comments:

Post a Comment