Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My third choice. The wrong choice. (Colletti Motosports)

The third choice was Colletti Motorsports.  Obviously the wrong choice.  I already wrote about this before but I will state some things once again.  Steve had given me his word the car would be done around the beginning of March.  They also had a dyno there and I thought they could really get some great horsepower out of it, which they didn't of course. 

...  On a side note, Millet's Engines (my second choice) bored out my motor 0.060 over in 1999.  Steve Colletti had said in his Better Business Bureau response, that he had my engine bored out. This was either an outright lie he was hoping I would not catch, or he forgot and decided to write it anyway.  He is either a liar in one circumstance or incompetent from not checking his facts in the other.  Either way, it just adds to his continual bad behavior.  In my BBB response, I had said Millet's had rebuilt the engine in approximately 2001. It was 1999, as you can see in the receipt I have previously posted.  Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti also used the excuse of saying my engine was bored out and had to get special pistons as why my car took so long to be done. Millet's Engines had no problem getting pistons and completely rebuilding the engine in 3 weeks in 1999. ...


After getting my car back from Colletti Motorsports (the "ripper off-ers"), I took it straight to KDK Performance because I ended up not trusting the work from Colletti Motorsports (the "ripper off-ers") because of all the unprofessionalism I was encountering. KDK performance found the head gaskets were blown, the camshaft was flat, and the front camshaft bearing was bad. Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti refuses to acknowledge me.



No comments:

Post a Comment