Saturday, April 5, 2014

My plea to Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti

This is my blog about how Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti has lied to me, broken promises, overcharged me for parts, did bad work, and refused to pay for damages. Originally, I was saying that this is my blog about how Colletti Motorsports has lied to me, broken promises, overcharged me for parts, did bad work, and refused to pay for damages. I decided to change it to Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti, since his workers are only doing what he asks of them and it may not be fair to blame them.   Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti is the owner and therefore solely responsible.

In the last post I mentioned I was going to contact local TV stations. I sent an email to every station in Dayton and Tampa. I did receive a phone call back from a local station in Tampa that was interested in the story. But they said they could not do the story since they could not interview Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti because he was in Ohio. They did suggest two new resources that I did not think of, the FTC and Florida Consumer Affairs. I did file complaints with them but I knew it would go nowhere since I had already filed with the Ohio Attorney General and the BBB, and got nowhere with Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti.

I do not remember exactly when it was, but once my new mechanic told me he did not want to go to Ohio to testify, I knew it was basically over for me and that I would have to accept being ripped off by Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti. That is when I decided to go all out. I decided if Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti could be unprofessional, immoral, and unethical, I would be that way too.

I gave Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti warning that I would use every possible legal resource to destroy his company for what he did to me. He obviously didn't take it seriously and now he is trying to stop me, and I am just beginning. It is going to get much worse for him. He is telling people I am trying to extort money from him and there's no telling what else will come from this unprofessional, immoral, and unethical person.

Below is the next email I sent to him asking him why he does not believe me and why he will not investigate to realize I am telling the truth. I know why, because he is a "ripper off-er." 




5 comments:

  1. This place is famous for conning people. Too bad you didn't know it beforehand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support you as do many others I know and talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lending you my support as well. Not only does Colletti Motorsports cheat consumers, they cheat on the race track as well.

    ReplyDelete