Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti


This is my blog about how Colletti Motorsports has lied to me, broken promises, overcharged me for parts, did bad work, and refused to pay for damages.

In the last post, I showed an email where I told Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti I was going to consult an attorney. At this point, I only knew the head gaskets were blown. I wrote a letter to my attorney in Ohio and explained the situation. The cost of replacing the head gaskets was roughly $1200.00. Even if I won the lawsuit, I would barely come out ahead with the costs of an attorney and the travel time involved. It obviously was not worth it. So I decided I was just going to try and put a hurting on his business by writing a bad review and filing reports with every consumer group I could find. (Also, it wasn't until I found out there was more damage to my engine that I decided I would use all legal means ncessary to ruin his business. I will come to that later.)

Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti was slow on business when I had come to  him. Instead of being professional and saying he was not qualified to work on my car, he said he could. He said he could just for the money. I even explained to him that I had heard these cars were difiicult to work on. He said it would be no problem, it would be done on time, and he could get the 500HP I wanted. None of these promises were met and the engine ended up needing totally rebuilt by a real mechanic.

My intuition told me to run from this place when he suggested changing the crankshaft and timing order but Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti kept assuring me everything would be alright, just like any good ripper off-er.



5 comments:

  1. I am leaving a comment to help your blog. Colletti Motorsports screwed me over too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support you as do many others I know and talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lending you my support as well. Not only does Colletti Motorsports cheat consumers, they cheat on the race track as well.

    ReplyDelete