Monday, March 31, 2014

Still no response from the unprofessional Steve Colletti


This is my blog about how Colletti Motorsports has lied to me, broken promises, overcharged me for parts, did bad work, and refused to pay for damages.

Below is the next email I sent him adding more detail.  I was being professional, Steve was not.  Never got another response from him. In my opinion, he knew his work was probably no good and thought once I got the car to Florida, he could just wipe his hands clean.  It appears he would rather keep his money than be professional and moral.  A true "ripper off-er."





5 comments:

  1. I am leaving a comment to help your blog. Colletti Motorsports screwed me over too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support you as do many others I know and talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lending you my support as well. Not only does Colletti Motorsports cheat consumers, they cheat on the race track as well.

    ReplyDelete