Monday, April 28, 2014

The highly unprofessional Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti

"I contact him (Kristen has by now dumped him)."

This is a direct quote from Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti's response in his Better Business Bureau statement. He is talking about me and my girlfriend at the time. Can you believe how unprofessional and unethical you would have to be to write something like this? Not only is it inappropriate, it is not true. I ended the relationship with her and I had to contact the police to have her stop contacting me. To me, it is just another nail in the coffin of Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti not checking his facts and not researching information properly, just like with my car.

To shed more light on the subject, my former girlfriend knows about the trouble I have had with Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti. One time, when we were still talking/texting, we were texting about how bad he was. She said "Steve just doesn't get it." I asked her if she would write a bad review about him for me and she said she would. A few days go by and she had not written the review. I asked her why. She said she did not want to get in the middle of this problem. I was upset because of how Steve (the "ripper off-er) Colletti had treated me and basically screwed me over and she knew it and was not willing to help me. I said that if she did not write this review for me, as she said she would, I did not want to speak with her anymore. She did end up writing a review, but out of revenge to me for contacting the police on her and by the request of Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti, she wrote a good review about this horrible shop instead of a bad review.

She later changed her review from good to neutral. This apparently upset Steve (the "ripper off-er) Colletti and he had the review removed. She has now told me she is considering writing a bad review because of Steve (the "ripper off-er) Colletti's purely unprofessional behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment