Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The dishonorable Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti

Have you ever been epically screwed over before by a company? This company did it to me. This is my blog about how Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti has lied to me, broken promises, overcharged me for parts, did bad work, and refused to pay for damages.  The short version is that I took my car to him and asked that it be done in 3.5 months.  After paying $8k and getting my car back two years later, I take it to another mechanic to be checked out and the entire engine has to be rebuilt again.  The new mechanic found that the head gaskets had blown and that the camshaft and front camshaft bearing was bad.  The long version is this entire blog.

This dishonorable man spat on me (a veteran) and my combat medic Vietnam Veteran father when he did what he did.

Words that describe Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti:

1. Dishonorable
2. Without Integrity
3. Thief
4. Scoundrel
5. Unskilled
6. Liar
7. "Un-knowldegable"
8. Unprofessional
9. Discourteous
10. Unintelligent
11. Scammer
12. Con-artist
13. "Ripper off-er"

All you have to do is read this blog. I have provided the proof. I have even more evidence that will come once I retrieve the emails I have lost due to upgrading my computer operating system. This will provide even further proof of my claim that Steve Colletti is a "ripper off-er."



4 comments:

  1. I am leaving a comment to help your blog. Colletti Motorsports screwed me over too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support you as do many others I know and talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lending you my support as well. Not only does Colletti Motorsports cheat consumers, they cheat on the race track as well.

    ReplyDelete