Monday, April 7, 2014

The professional liar and thief, Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti

Have you ever been epically screwed over before by a company? This company did it to me. This is my blog about how Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti has lied to me, broken promises, overcharged me for parts, did bad work, and refused to pay for damages.  The short version is that I took my car to him and asked that it be done in 3.5 months.  After paying $8k and getting my car back two years later, I take it to another mechanic to be checked out and the entire engine has to be rebuilt again.  The new mechanic found that the head gaskets had blown and that the camshaft and front camshaft bearing was bad.  The long version is this entire blog.

When I finally got my car back from Steve, I wanted to make sure I "babied" it and barely drove it so that Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti could not blame me for anything, which he has. I am sure now that as soon as I left his shop, he had already planned to blame me for anything that would go wrong with my car.

I contacted KDK Performance before I even picked up my car from Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti and told them the situation. I told them that I had been living in Ohio and had another shop build my engine and that I did not trust their work and wanted it checked over. KDK told me to let them know when I had my car. 

As soon as I got to Florida, I called KDK. They were working on a GNX and could not take my car for two more weeks. My car sat in my driveway basically the whole time. When the two weeks were up, I took my car to KDK. After 3-4 months, they had still not touched it. They told me the GNX they were working on was taking longer than expected. But my car is still there and has been at KDK since January 2013.

As far as I know, Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti has not called them to verify anything. Like I said earlier, I am sure he already had his mind made up he was not going to reimburse me for anything. So far, the damages Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti has caused me are at $4000.00.  And that does not include the time I have lost with my car (over 3.5 years now).

Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti is certainly a professional at lying and thievery. 





















6 comments:

  1. I am leaving a comment to help your blog. Colletti Motorsports screwed me over too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support you as do many others I know and talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lending you my support as well. Not only does Colletti Motorsports cheat consumers, they cheat on the race track as well.

    ReplyDelete