Saturday, April 12, 2014

Colletti Motorsports's scam #3 (the blame game)

Have you ever been epically screwed over before by a company? This company did it to me. This is my blog about how Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti has lied to me, broken promises, overcharged me for parts, did bad work, and refused to pay for damages.  The short version is that I took my car to him and asked that it be done in 3.5 months.  After paying $8k and getting my car back two years later, I take it to another mechanic to be checked out and the entire engine has to be rebuilt again.  The new mechanic found that the head gaskets had blown and that the camshaft and front camshaft bearing was bad.  The long version is this entire blog.

When I originally started this blog, I was pretty upset and named the url "deathtocms." I wish now I wouldn't have named it that. I think it might have been a bad choice. I may start a new blog. Naming the url the same as the title would also give it a higher page rank, from my understanding.

Colletti Motorsports Scam #3 (the blame game)

Once you get your car back, it will most likely be unfinished and they will tell you to put miles on it and to bring it back once it is broken in. I have taken my Buick Grand National and other vehicles to other mechanics and none of them have ever told me this. My previous mechanics finish the car, and it is done and fully completed once you get it back. Colletti Motorsports will say you need to break the car in. This is a scam to hold you liable for their damages. They know or suspect their work is bad, so once your car breaks down, all they have to say is that you did something wrong. If you want them to finish the car and you tell them this, they will not do it. They will say they are too busy and just bring the car back later. You will get frustrated that they will not finish the car, but they still will not touch it. You will get so frustrated that you will just come and pick up the car because it has been sitting there so long without any work being done to it. This is what they are hoping for. That is when they blame you for the damages they have caused to your vehicle. 



2 comments:

  1. Lending you my support as well. Not only does Colletti Motorsports cheat consumers, they cheat on the race track as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. And yes they have. One small step to cleaning up Dayton would be to get this company out.

    ReplyDelete