Sunday, April 6, 2014

Newfound unprofessionalism from Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti

This is my blog about how Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti has lied to me, broken promises, overcharged me for parts, did bad work, and refused to pay for damages.  The short version is that I took my car to him and asked that it be done in 3.5 months.  After paying $8k and getting my car back two years later, I take it to another mechanic to be checked out and the entire engine has to be rebuilt again.  The new mechanic found that the head gaskets had blown and that the camshaft and front camshaft bearing was bad.  The long version is this entire blog.

I found out some news yesterday that adds to Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti's already unprofessional behavior. I have dissected Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti's unprofessional BBB response. In one part, he says my girlfriend at the time, "dumps" me.  First of all, it was unprofessional to even mention my girlfriend in a BBB response.  Second of all, the way he stated it was even more unprofessional. Thirdly, I proved I did the breaking up.  And lastly, the information I just found out yesterday, is that my ex girlfriend only said that we were no longer together. So, if this is true, Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti just outright lied about the break up to make himself try and look better. His unprofessionalism seems to be without bounds and shows his true character.

Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti is a professional.  He is a professional at lying and ripping people off.



6 comments:

  1. I am leaving a comment to help your blog. Colletti Motorsports screwed me over too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support you as do many others I know and talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lending you my support as well. Not only does Colletti Motorsports cheat consumers, they cheat on the race track as well.

    ReplyDelete