Sunday, March 23, 2014

Colletti Motorsports: A horrible company

This is my blog about how Colletti Motorsports has lied to me, broke promises, overcharged me for parts, did bad work, and refused to pay for damages.

I have finally finished evaluating Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti's BBB statement.  I analyzed every bit of it and only found about two things he said to be true and accurate.

The next thing I will be blogging about is the events that transpired after I learned from the new mechanic that Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti's work was no good.  This I will start in the next post.

I am very confidant that anyone who is unbiased and remains objective, that reads this blog and sees the proof of emails and receipts I have posted, will come to the determination that Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti was grossly negligent and is unprofessional and unethical.



7 comments:

  1. LOL. I love the pic. And it looks just like the quality work Colletti Motorsports provides!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am leaving a comment to help your blog. Colletti Motorsports screwed me over too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I support you as do many others I know and talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lending you my support as well. Not only does Colletti Motorsports cheat consumers, they cheat on the race track as well.

    ReplyDelete