Friday, March 21, 2014

Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti's final BBB comment

Finally, the last BBB comment by Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti is being evaluated.  I have analyzed every bit of his BBB statement to this point.  Just offhand, without looking back, I only remember about two of his statements being true.  The rest have been lies or truth twisting.  So, to finish off the BBB report, Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti says this:

"In sum, we did as we were asked. We nearly rebuilt an old, but rather rare, car for him. As soon as we would finish one problem, another would be brought to our attention. However, when we did deliver the car to him, it performed as he expected. We feel as if he is merely trying to take advantage of us, and we respectfully ask that you come to the same determination that we did as we were asked."

In sum, they did not do what was asked.  They claim as soon as they would finish one problem, another would occur.  There were only two problems that caused major delays.  The transmission, which added about two weeks extra onto the time to complete the car, and the turbo.  And as I said in the post about the turbo debacle, I believe Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti ruined my turbo. And if by chance he didn't, if he would have just completed the car on time, as he repeatedly told me he would, there may not have been a problem getting a turbo then.

Next he says the car performed as promised.  I am shaking my head in disgust as I type this and think about that statement.  He promised me from the beginning, he could get 500HP out of my car.  Previous posts explain and show how he was not able to achieve this and he even stated the car will make better HP numbers with a "tuner that really knows how to dial in a Grand National." Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti did not deliver me a car that performed as promised.

His last statement explains how he thinks I am trying to take advantage of him when it is he who has taken advantage of me.  The car did not perform as expected and even had parts go bad from his work.  The entire engine has to be rebuilt again.  Rather than investigating the issue, he has taken the stance of denying his work went bad, and chosen not to refund my money.

Here is a list of facts:

1. The car was not completed on time, as was promised.
2. The car did not perform as promised.
3. The car's engine has to be rebuilt because of Colletti's Motorsports's work.
4. Gross incompetence from the ordering of parts. (bad choices and overpricing)
5. The denial that their work has gone bad.
6. The time I have went without my car.





6 comments:

  1. You finally reached the end of the Better Business Bureau statement I see. Wow, what a journey with this Steve character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he was been nothing but unprofessional the entire journey as well, except in the very beginning when he made promises he never ended up delivering. He was nice initially and kept reassuring me everything would be ok, just like a good con artist does.

      Delete
  2. I am leaving a comment to help your blog. Colletti Motorsports screwed me over too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I support you as do many others I know and talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lending you my support as well. Not only does Colletti Motorsports cheat consumers, they cheat on the race track as well.

    ReplyDelete