Thursday, March 20, 2014

The diversion tactic

The BBB statement from Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti is almost done being picked apart.  One of his last statements is this:

"In addition, you should be aware that SOMEONE, perhaps using Mr. Olds' computer, has been engaged in questionable, if not downright illegal, conduct such as assuming my identity. I have notified the proper authorities. SOMEONE also has been sending messages under his former girlfriend's name. I have contacted her, and it is not she who has been doing this. I thus sincerely question Mr. Old's motives and veracity."

This was a tactic used to divert attention.  It has nothing to do with the subject at hand.  I feel that is all I need to say about that.  So I will make this a short entry today and end it here.




7 comments:

  1. Awesome pic!!! :DDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. lol. This is figuratively what happened to me!!!

      Delete
  2. I am leaving a comment to help your blog. Colletti Motorsports screwed me over too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I support you as do many others I know and talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lending you my support as well. Not only does Colletti Motorsports cheat consumers, they cheat on the race track as well.

    ReplyDelete