Sunday, March 16, 2014

Colletti Motorsports: The lies continue

I have discussed Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti's lies and twisting of the truth, in his BBB statement, in former posts. Next up in the BBB statement, Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti states that my girlfriend "dumps" me.  I have already discussed this unethical and unprofessional statement in another post so I will move on to the next. 

He then says he tells me the car is finished and to let him know when I can come pick up the car.  Actually the car was not finished.  On Dec 28 (see email photo below), he says he still needs to do more road tests indicating that he had not finished the car.  

He says I pick up the car on January 2.  No, it was a week later.  

He also says we road test it together.  I remember road testing the car with him only once, and it wasn't this time.  We road tested it the first time I got the car back from him.

Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti further states I tell him I want nothing to do with him and I will never hear from  him again.  This I know is false.  In the email below, you can read where I told Steve that as long as the car checks out with the new mechanic, we can both go on our own way.  Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti knew I was going to have his work checked out.  I told him this quite a few times.

These little things really don't look like much on the surface.  It is when you look at the whole scenario, that all the little lies add up and show the kind of person he is.

When I was there picking up my car for the last time, I was cordial with him and never said anything derogatory, even though I was definitely not happy with him.  I also said I was going to have it upgraded to 500HP by the new mechanic.  Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti originally was supposed to attain 500HP, but he did not and could not.  I was promised by Steve he could do this.  So what basically is going on here, is that I paid Steve good money to produce 500HP, which he didn't, and I was having to pay another guy to finish Steve's work.  

I was extremely unhappy with Steve, but I just wanted my car out of this unprofessional guy's hands.  I was even willing to forget all the bad things he had done if the car just would have been ok.  The car was anything but ok.  That information is still to come.





5 comments:

  1. I am leaving a comment to help your blog. Colletti Motorsports screwed me over too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support you as do many others I know and talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lending you my support as well. Not only does Colletti Motorsports cheat consumers, they cheat on the race track as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. And yes they have. One small step to cleaning up Dayton would be to get this company out.

    ReplyDelete