Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Follow up email to Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti

This is my blog about how Colletti Motorsports has lied to me, broken promises, overcharged me for parts, did bad work, and refused to pay for damages.

From previous posts, I showed where I told Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti the head gaskets had gone bad.  His response to that was, "I do not warranty race engines."  Rather than looking into the situation, as a professional would do, he responded as if he didn't care.  I already posted that email of him saying this.  

I was pretty upset, after paying so much money to get my car done, that he would say this.  The next day I wrote another letter (below).  I explained to him I had concerns about him handling my car and that he knew I was going to have his worked checked over.  I did not receive a response.  The only response I have ever received (one), as I have stated before, is he does not warranty engines.

Also this email (below) is before I learned of more damages that my car has incurred from his work.









6 comments:

  1. I am leaving a comment to help your blog. Colletti Motorsports screwed me over too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support you as do many others I know and talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lending you my support as well. Not only does Colletti Motorsports cheat consumers, they cheat on the race track as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. And yes they have. One small step to cleaning up Dayton would be to get this company out.

    ReplyDelete