Monday, March 24, 2014

Highly Illogical

Ok, if you have been following, you know this blog is about how Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti took advantage of me.  And if you are new, now you know.  I have decided to start only writing once or twice a week from now on to see how that goes.  I am running out of things to talk about, but I still do have some more and I plan to do this for several years, or at least until Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti finally admits he messed up and reimburses me.

To this point, I have written every day and had something new to talk about.  It took me about 30 posts just to do that from all the things Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti did wrong.  I think that is quite a lot to talk about.  And I still have some more fresh material.  I will wait until the next post for that.

But, if you would like to read the previous posts, and you are intelligent and unbiased, I think it will be clear to you that I did get severely taken advantage of by this company and I hope that you do not.

What Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti did to me was not logical.




8 comments:

  1. I am leaving a comment to help your blog. Colletti Motorsports screwed me over too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support you as do many others I know and talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lending you my support as well. Not only does Colletti Motorsports cheat consumers, they cheat on the race track as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are with you. Colletti Motorsports has been pushing their corruption on our city for too long now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And yes they have. One small step to cleaning up Dayton would be to get this company out.

      Delete