Saturday, March 15, 2014

Colletti Motorsports: Lack of integrity

Next up in the "lying list," we have this:

"We also charge the A/C (for free), make sure the cruise control works (again, for free), and in general make sure the car runs well."

As I have said in previous posts, my car is extremely well taken care of.  Everything on my car works except for the rear window defrost.  Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti says he charges my A/C for free and makes sure my cruise control works for free.  This statement just continues to add to his unprofessional and unethical behavior.

When I had gotten my car back the second time, I notice the A/C and the cruise control weren't working.  Like I had said, everything on my car worked before taking it to Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti, except for the rear window defrost.  This was pretty upsetting considering I just spent $8000.00 on the motor and $6000.00 on brakes, steering, and other miscellaneous items.  I had paid good money for me and my car to be "treated like family," when instead, I was treated like a chump.

Then Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti says he makes sure the car runs well, in general.  Yeah, right. He would not tune it, as I had repeatedly asked him to, and I am here now writing this blog because of his incompetence, unprofessionalism, and lack of integrity.




7 comments:

  1. I am leaving a comment to help your blog. Colletti Motorsports screwed me over too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support you as do many others I know and talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lending you my support as well. Not only does Colletti Motorsports cheat consumers, they cheat on the race track as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are with you. Colletti Motorsports has been pushing their corruption on our city for too long now.

    ReplyDelete