Friday, May 9, 2014

The highly unprofessional Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti (part 10)

So I was out driving today to get a coffee.  I see two Porsches and then that reminded me of all the other nice cars I see around here in Florida.  That in turn reminds me of my car and the big disappointment and resentment I have toward Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti.

I took my car to be fixed by this corrupt lying person and I didn't get it back until 2 years later.  It was supposed to be done in less than 3.5 months, per his assurances.

I am living in Florida now and I could be driving my car.  But no, it is still not done.  Because the new mechanic has to fix Colletti Motorsports's mistakes.  And since the new mechanic is very professional, and his services are sought after all over the country, he is extremely busy.  So combine being busy with having to fix another guy's mistakes and you have an even bigger delay in getting your car back.  But this all falls back to the original problem, which is Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti.  And not only do I have to have the entire engine rebuilt from the original bad work, I have to pay again to have it rebuilt.  Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti will not pay for it.  So unprofessional.

No comments:

Post a Comment