Monday, May 19, 2014

The highly unprofessional Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti (part 12)

The next statement from Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti's BBB statement:

"On August 15, 2011 the car is, we believe, finished. Olds picks up the car. There is some smoke on cold start up. Bill and I tell him to put some miles on the new engine and let the rings seat (we suggest 500 miles)."

So, as you can see, they still tell me to put miles on the vehicle, when I had asked them to please put the miles on the car and finish it properly. So not only was I unhappy getting it back the first time when it was not finished, but now I was getting it back a second time unfinished. I had asked them, specifically, to put the miles on themselves and finish the car this second time it was there (when I was getting steering and brake upgrades). Bringing my car back to them to have the brakes and steering upgraded was only half the reason I brought my car back. They other half was so they would finally finish the car while it was there (put miles on it and tune it). I do not drive the car in the winter, and winter was approaching, so how would I put those miles on it? Anyway, if I remember correctly, I was told 1000 miles. I may be wrong on this, but I am pretty sure I remember being told to put 1000 miles on it before they would tune it.

Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti just would not finish the car no matter how many times I asked him. And I strongly believe he knew or was afraid his work was no good and he was hoping the car would go bad while I had it and not him, so he could just blame me, which he has.

No comments:

Post a Comment