Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The highly unprofessional Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti (part 8)

Colletti Motorsports: Further analysis of Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti's BBB statement.

"The crankshaft had to be machined .030" under. This was a "performance" engine (of sorts) originally from the factory. It had been used harshly and repeatedly. Little besides the block, heads, and crankshaft could be reused."

Having the crankshaft machined is pretty normal though. I think, but I cannot remember for sure, Millet's Automotive machined the crankshaft as well as the block. But since I do not remember for sure, I cannot speak of Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti's account on this one, because I simply do not recall and I do not lie, unlike Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti.

Next he says the engine had been used harshly and repeatedly. It was not used anymore harshly or repeatedly than any other performance car on the street today. My car sits in the garage most of the time idol. Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti wants to lead people to believe I am out street racing or track racing or whatever. This is just more of his unprofessional behavior.

And as car enthusiasts know as well, typically all that we use from rebuild to rebuild is the block, heads, and crankshaft. And a lot of times the connecting rods and push rods, depending on the situation. I will not go into detail on that because there is no need to. Car lovers and hobbyists know what is going on here. This is just another attempt of Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti using his unprofessional and unethical behavior to try to make himself look better for the BBB.



No comments:

Post a Comment