Monday, May 5, 2014

The highly unprofessional Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti (part 6)

Colletti Motorsports: Further analysis of Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti's BBB statement.

"However, it was a long road to get this 20+ year-old car to that level."

As you can see from the sentence, Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti calls my car 20+ years old, and says it was a long road to get to the goal. My car is old, but as I have said before, it is an extremely well taken care of car. It is in as good of condition as many newer cars on the road today. Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti was trying to coax readers into believing my car was old and broken down and he had such a difficult task.  I just shake my head when I read that. Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti is just so unprofessional and unethical, it sickens me.  The first time snow ever has touched my vehicle, since I have owned it, was in Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti's possession. The steel rims, I had on it at the time, had very tiny rust spots I kept at bay with regular cleaning.   Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti had my vehicle so long (and had it outside), that the rust spots tripled or quadrupled in size. An intelligent professional mechanic would have recognized this and took steps to prevent it or correct it, especially when you are paying top dollar for a place that claims they "treat you and your car like family." It makes a person wonder if he just sat his children outside for long periods of time without feeding them or interacting with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment