Thursday, May 1, 2014

The highly unprofessional Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti (part 4)

The next quote from Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti's BBB statement:

"On November 9, 2010, the car arrives, barely running and knocking. We tell John he needs his motor rebuilt he gives his OK. He wanted us to build a "race-style" motor. This included, among other things, forged pistons, performance camshaft, biggerinjectors, and other modifications. It is very important to note that this is a V-6 engine, not a V-8."

It is also very important to note I had already talked to Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti before November 9, 2010, and he had told me he could successfully rebuild the engine, have it completed on time, and give me the 500HP I was wanting to get out of it. None of these promises ended up being fulfilled.

They also say, I wanted a "race-style motor." I am not sure what exactly what they mean by this, but Buick Grand Nationals are known for being fast and being daily drivers. This is one feature that makes them unique among other cars. This was not supposed to be a race car. If they did not know this, it is just more ongoing unprofessional behavior them.

Moreover, they say it is very important to know that my car was a V-6 and not a V-8, insinuating it is hard to get high horsepower out of a V-6. For them to say this just proves how unqualified they were to work on my car. Here is a quote from GM High Tech Performance Magazine: "Anybody who is familiar with these cars knows that 400-500 horsepower is not too difficult." Once again, this shows how unqualified Colletti Motorsports (the "ripper off-ers") was to work on my car. Another thing the magazine says, is that Grand Nationals will often "blow" up shortly after an unqualified and inexperienced mechanic works on them. I have not found that quote yet, but I will surely reference it when I do. Steve (the "ripper-offer") Colletti, was not able to understand the engineering behind a motor designed in the 1980's.

Yet even with this quote from GM High Tech Performance Magazine, Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti still continues to claim he did a good job, denies his work went bad and still continues to deny me reimbursement.   ...Extremely unprofessional...

No comments:

Post a Comment